Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Easter Eggs


Old news here but I wanted to document some of the PAST! It's been so long since I've blogged and I got news today that our audience is getting bored....here is the email from Sydney:

Okay, you know where I'm going with this. But first, let me emphasize that if a blog entry has to stay up for weeks and weeks, seeing Eli's beautiful face on the opening page is a thousand times better than some picture of a failed crock-pot dessert. I still feel bad about that. Also, Felix kind of looks like Quinn, so I can imagine that Eli and Quinn are hanging out together at Golden Gate Park.

But Jan, I'm ready to fully embrace your brilliant idea of having our kids follow each other's lives through the blogs, and so far, Eli has done nothing but hike. And hike. And hike. With Felix. Like kitties in the woods.

I love you. Update your blog.

-S


So I'm going to try to catch-up on times past and make some new entries as well...

Below is our annual egg dying festivities. Eva and Eli cranked through two dozen eggs in mere minutes. This news is relavant to our current goings-on in that Eli found a basket in my bedroom last week with three hard boiled eggs in it. I caught him just as he was ready to crack it open saying, "look mommie I want to eat this egg...." yikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment