Saturday, April 18, 2009

Favorite moments of being off school




I think I liked having breakfast and tea together in the morning like old times. We used do this every morning as a family or at least E + E + me. Now that we have to leave so early in the morning for school I can never sit down with the family. I'm pacing around the kitchen putting lunched in to baskets, cleaning up breakfast dishes, gathering rain gear for the day...

Sey Sey gave Eva some of her very own honey for Christmas. Eli protested so I got him his own jar. It can be a complete pain when we are in a rush to get out the door but during the holiday I'd bring out all the individual jars, including my own honey that Neema and Tim gave with with espresso, we'd sit around slathering honey on our toast, easting delicious oranges from our CSA box and chatting the morning away.

No comments:

Post a Comment