I've been thinking about you and your little boyness as it's slipping away from me, here are some of the things I love and'll miss:
you won't always...
- want to run into my arms and be twirled just because they were open and waiting for you
- say milozine instead of limosine
- listen to the birds instead of my voice
- give me your special leg/night-time hug
- call "MAMA" first thing in the morning and want to be carried to the table announcing, "special delivery"
- want to be a gnome for halloween
- sing so sweetly
- call Eva, Sis
- ask for the keys, run ahead, lock me out only to let me in as soon as I arrive because it's our deal
- need your special blue blanket to sleep
- need me to hand you a towel when you get soap in your eyes washing your hair
- stop at a stream of water heading to the gutter to float a leaf
- climb to the top of the tree to ponder