Thursday, August 02, 2007

Bi-Rite Creamery has come to town........

oh my goodness is this place good. Bi-Rite is a new creamery located near the grocery store with the same name - Bi-Rite.

http://biritecreamery.com/

it is amazing. the first time i tasted this ice cream was at a birthday party in an ice cream cake. it was a chocolate cake with mint chocolate chip ice cream with chocolate shavings ALL over the cake. it was soooo good going down and then my belly hurt for a while. i ate leftovers the next day and the same thing. after my trip to the creamery i realized my portion was too big for this rich ice cream. we went with our friends on the last day of school. Isa and Felix had been several time (it was Isa's cake that tainted my first view of the place) and Avalon and Divo were new to the offerings. the line was long and worth the wait. the flavors we had were the mint chip, salted caramel, chocolate, honey lavender, roasted banana, chocolate cherry. oh my was it tasty. another reason for going here is the cool hiding placed in the architecture of the building. it was a hit!


No comments:

Post a Comment