Thursday, April 09, 2009

it has been too long

I'm going to give this a new try. I'm ready. I've jumped over to the other side of parenting. With Eli being 5 and Eva, 6 life is different. I'm back. What does this mean? It all has become easier - the children, the me, life with Art.

I observe my children from much farther away now. We are not always in each others space. There is a distance, a perspective that I was lacking for the last 6 years. I would not trade those years for the world. The blurring of my legs, hands, faces with those two was wonderful but it is easy to loose track of oneself along the way.

I'm enjoying a bit of creative energy that this new space has allowed. I'm hoping to document projects, how I go about my day and the movement of the childrens lives along side of me and us as a family.

Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment